Mortgage Refinancing Lawyers In Alberta
There are several significant advantages to refinancing your home or commercial property in Alberta. However, to do so with a greater degree of effect, you need the advice and guidance of an experienced property refinancing lawyer. The most typical motive for adjusting the terms of a mortgage is simply to access the equity that has been built into a property. There are also circumstances where the market has significantly changed, providing better current terms to those financing property. An owner may want to take advantage of this opportunity and often times it requires the advice of an experienced property lawyer. Refinancing a home or commercial property is a complex matter that may include the need for document disclosure between the owners and lenders. Such required information may include:
- Title insurance
- Grant deeds
- Warranty deeds
- Quitclaim deeds
Other Reasons For Refinancing Your Home Or Commercial Property
There are many reasons for deciding to refinance a mortgage; including:
- Adjusting the term to pay off the mortgage faster.
- Taking advantage of lower interest rates.
- Switching to a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage.
- Borrowing against equity to pay for major expenses or investments.
- For most of our clients, their home is their biggest investment and one of the most important pieces of their retirement plans. Because it is so important, we strive to provide our clients with sound legal advice and professional opinions regarding the refinancing of their mortgage.
Refinancing a Commercial Property Loan
Commercial properties are, in many cases, a revenue generator or asset for a company. They are a micro business operation that comes with revenues from renters and expenses such as insurance, maintenance, and financing. Like any other business, when there are opportunities to tilt the financial numbers in your favour, you move to capitalize that opportunity. When clients ask our commercial real estate lawyers about refinancing a commercial property we look into a number of factors:
- Ideal options for reinvesting capital resulting from the refinancing.
- Optimum loan structure for refinancing.
- Identifying any prohibitive conditions in the terms of the original loan.
- Which documents are required for certain categories of loans.
- Are there pre-payment penalties from the original loan.
- How to get the best interest rate for your unique needs.
Contact Our Property Refinancing Lawyers Today
Our comprehensive experience in property refinancing make our real estate lawyers the ideal partner in reaching your financial goals at home, and within your business. No matter the reasons for refinancing a mortgage or commercial property loan, our lawyers take pride in serving the best interests of our clients and making a complex process seem simple. Call McGlashan & Mackinnon Today. 1-780-800-7357.